Condo sales with tenant Condo sales with tenant High Yield Great return
Listing Condo sales with tenant Condo sales with tenant High Yield Great return Low risk No need to find tenant
Condo sales with tenant
Refers to the sale of condominium units that are currently tenanted. In which the buyer will receive those tenants with the ownership of that condo unit immediately, reducing the process of finding tenants by themselves or finding tenants through a broker (agent), reducing the gap of the vacancy of the property. with built-in make the present Condo sales with tenant
It is very popular among investors. Condo sales with tenantThere are pros and cons to consider before you buy. Pros : Condo sales with tenant
have the ability to generate income passive income
will receive rental income as soon as the sale is made. There are also advantages of passive income
- Regular income: Condo sales with tenantThis allows you to receive regular rental income as soon as the sale is made. which is income that does not require additional work or investment
- Reduce the risk: Having a tenant occupy a condo unit thus mitigating the risks associated with the vacancy of the condo unit. You don't have to worry about finding new tenants or losing income for a long time.
- Easier rental management: If you Condo sales with tenant, You are not responsible for managing the rental. Because the buyer will be given the right and responsibility to take care of the tenant and related matters.
- Better selling price: Condo sales with tenant may get you a better selling price in case the condo is sold vacant. Buyers will charge additional value to the price due to immediate income from tenants.
By the way Condo sales with tenant
some things you should consider too.:
- Selling price may be lower than market price.: Price Condo sales with tenantmay need to be set below market price. This is because the buyer will be responsible for the existing lease. This may be a factor preventing you from being able to sell at a high price.
- Condo management restrictions: If you continue to own the condo You will have to accept that selling with a tenant means that you do not have the control to manage the condo units and tenants as needed. as the buyer will be given the right and responsibility to manage the rental
- The risk of having bad tenants: If there are bad tenants in the condo unit you are selling. Problems such as late rent payments may arise. vandalism or interference with other tenants This can be a financial burden and stress for sellers.
- Lack of confidence in future earnings: If the current tenant will not renew the lease or the lease will be a problem. You may find that there are periods when condo units are vacant and are not receiving income from theเช่า
It's your turn to consider.Condo sales with tenant
is it right for you? If you are still not sure You can consult us via Line @propso to get all-around information before making a decision